Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fun With Nail Decals

Today I was bored so I did Beatles nail decals. I am now going to give a step-by-step account of my adventures, and how to do your own.

Ingredients:
One can of Modge Podge.
Paper
A Printer
Ink
Nail Polish (For Sticking them on.)
Thumb tacks


1.Print off your picture. 
In my case this is the album cover for 'A Hard Days Night' by the Beatles.
























2. Cut out your pictures in the shape of your nails.

3. Paint them with Modge Podge on both sides and but them on the tip of your thumbtacks.


3. Wait for them to dry. (This may be difficult if you are impatient)

4. Apply using clear nail polish.
Finished!!!

Sorry, that picture was crappy.
Here is some music for your enjoyment.


1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Jemma. Seriously, I am jealous of your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete