Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Canada day spectacle







     I spent my Canada day at my grandparents' houses in Washago/Orillia, where we saw some
 b-e-a-utiful sunsets (pics 1 and 2), and I consumed far too much candy but miraculously didn't die on a sugar overdose or some other dangerous-sounding affliction of that sort. As you can see, the fireworks were spectacular, and it was on a nice balmy night as well... perfect Canada day weather. In the third picture, you can see the sunset and those little squiggly things on the bottom are tiny fireworks across the lake. I did get some swimming in at my Nana's place (she lives by a river) but my swimming suit at that point was very noticeably too small, and I have since gotten a new one that fits much better.
I hope everyone reading this had a good Canada day too (if you currently live in Canada), and I'll probably post something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment