Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Gilmour Street Garage Sale

Every year Gilmour, a street that my friend lives on, hosts a GIGANTUSAURUS garage sale. Yay for them! Garage sales are epic. Especially for me, because they tend to sell vintage fashion and cool antique stuff, such as records, that I absolutely love. I was there with my friends AugustaCharlotteAnwyn and Maggie. Charlotte, Anwyn and Augusta were playing some music to make some cash, while me and Maggie walked around seeking out wonderful things in the garage sale. Here are some beautiful pictures.

 Owl stuffies!
Drums and Chorlottes family's garage sale.
Photo fail of my loot, Aka; Three singles (The Beatles and the Police),  Union Jack beany bear, nail polish, hub, vintagey-looking shirt, briefcase and suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment