Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Washago, the small town near Orillia that you probably haven't heard of

I went to my Nana's house last weekend. She lives in Washago, an extremely small town {by extremely, I mean you can walk through every street in their downtown in five minutes} that is mostly inhabited by cottage-dwellers and squirrels. I went up on the long weekend, stayed in Washago for two days and then headed to Orillia, Washago's more known neighbor. {Also the home of my grandparents}. We went up to celebrate my Nana's birthday and see my Aunt and Uncle, Richard and Ann, and their two sons, Ming and Kai. Ming and Kai are both roughly around my age. While in Washago we had our first swim of the year=really really freaking cold, several journeys to the nearby candy shop to blow all our money on candy bars, and hours of ukulele playing. In Orillia we went to the lake and had a swim and ice cream before heading back home.


Monkey bars in a park where we walked with my grandpa.


Just thought this picture was interesting.
My cousin singing with his new awesome orange ukulele.

No comments:

Post a Comment