Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Monday, July 2, 2012

My Mind Is Screwing Up My Summer Reading

I'm Free!!! 
Well, summer's here and I am extremely happy. {However, I did lose the plug-in for my camera} 
I was starting to read a book yesterday, and the character's names were incredibly british and common. 
My continuing sixties pop culture obsession is getting out of hand. In one part of the book a person named Roger slams his flying machine into a guy named Eric's roof in the middle of the night. And then gets levitated off the roof and immediately falls into a rose bush. My mind somehow changed it into 'Roger Daltrey rams his flying machine into Eric Idle's roof at 2:00 am and wakes up Eric Idle who then uses magic to levitate Roger Daltrey down to the ground but then he screws up and drops Roger Daltrey into a rose bush. Then I had this weird mental image of Roger Daltrey looking really pissed with rose bramble stuck to his jacket and hair. 

ALSO my uncle looks creepily similar to old Roger Daltrey. 
{No, really! It's creepy!}
Imagine this guy landing on your roof.

Heeeeere's Roger!
Song in lieu of the summer vacation.
I know, Roger lurking in the water.
Scene from Tommy.




No comments:

Post a Comment