Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Rasberries, Yarn Bombing and Other Fun Stuff

Our raspberry bush is blooming! {Do raspberries bloom?} I just thought I'd take some pictures before I ate them.

OH! Also I have two new discoveries! 
1. Yarn bombing!!
Now, before you think I'm a liar and/or insane this is a thing! Yarn Bombing is like graffiti but you knit it first and then attach it to a gate or wall instead of using spray paint. Still don't believe me?  Go to  This Website and read up on it. This has inspired me to learn to knit. Here are some yarn bombing pics.



2. Snow man on 31 degree July day. 
I actually saw one on a walk with my family.
I don't know where it came from.
I don't know how it stayed frozen.
I don't know how whoever did it got it there or kept it alive all winter.
It was just there. 
In July.
On somebody's front lawn.
There you go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment