Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Catching up on what Happened in September













   So yea. We went to a beautiful place called Montreal and stayed with one of my parents' french friends from Vancouver. TRY SAYING THAT THREE TIMES FAST.   The architecture was amazing, I think the first and second pictures demonstrate that. The next picture is of the little shop. Well that's what it was called, but man, it wasn't that little. Pictures number 3 and 6 are of it, and my face in number 3. :P
Number 4 is at the house we were staying in, it was great! A billion little doodads everywhere, it was so cool just looking at it. Number 5 is while we were walking around in a park near the biodome, number 7 was inside it. The rest of the pictures are just my backyard.
PS. Like my new blog design?

1 comment:

  1. WHY are you JUST SO COOL JEMMA. It is simply not fair ;)
    I love your outfits in all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete