Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Photography




I haven't posted for an unholy length of time, and
I thought I'd show you some of my favourite shots that I've took this fall. The first is of my brother climbing a tree at my bus stop. It has amazing colours in october. The second and third were when I was in Montreal, me being the nerd that I am decided to take pictures of a cement wall. I'm sure I looked extremely stupid standing there with cars going by staring at a graffiti covered bridge pass, but I don't really care that much because I don't live there and a couple of weird looks from people in cars is okay. The third pic was through an aquarium at some fish in the biodome. I think they were piranas but they were really sparkly pretty piranas. I will post more later, but also, I have a new song that I like.
  It's called Hayloft by Mother Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment