Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Books+Guitar+Scarf

I have been reading a lot lately, and I recently started the hunger games (I'm so out of touch...) everyone was raving about it so I figured I probably set my expectations waaay too high, and finally I read it, and it was really good! Harry Potter is still, you know, EPIC, but the Hunger games was really hard to put down. Maybe that was why I finished it within two days.  I got it from the library (Ah, the library) and brought it back yesterday. There's a real waiting list on 'catching fire', 22 people (No lie!) So I checked out a bit more, much lighter reading. Scott Pilgrim. Another great book, I have no idea how many there are... I'm guessing seven. ALSO! Guess what I got? An acoustic guitar! Well, I got it fixed anyhow. We had this old broken guitar in the basement and I was going to get it fixed at the guitar boutique, but then dad said he'd pay for it. That was really nice of him considering the fact that it all came down to 70$. AND I *Finally* found my old Union Jack scarf that my mum got for me in England. It was at the bottom of my dresser, and it was hidden behind an ugly grey sweater, so I never thought of looking there.  
Oh... and also at the library I bought a magazine. Called 'The epic gardener'. The epic gardener. WOW.
Here are some pics, and the earworm of today.




This song is dark, yes. But it was in gentlemen broncos.
 Which is an epic movie and I suggest you see it. 
Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment