Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Adventures in Ottawa

I went to see my uncle Doug and his family in Ottawa last saturday. I like Ottawa. The architecture is so pretty, and the downtown is really cool. We went to a record shop and a music store walking the dog, and I got 'Sgt. Pepper' on vinyl. Guess what I found in the sleeve other than the record? A vintage fanfare Beatles 'Sgt. Pepper cutouts' page from the sixties. SO COOL! I won't cut it out, though. I might frame it. Guess what my uncle has? A mandolin! I can play three chords on it now. Mandolins are fun.

I look really funny in this pic.


This was the music store.
Huge tree! I didn't know they could get so big!

This photo is sideways, but look at that house! 
So cool.
The bounty of inside-the-sleeve!
P.S Guess who charged their camera?
Earworm for today is:
I can tell that we are gonna be friends by the white stripes

1 comment: