Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Post to confirm who is epic

I watched Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World and Pirate Radio last night.
Great movies, the both of them. I am going to my Nana's house this weekend, 
and I may show one of them to my cousins. 
Paul Mccartney
"I'm a moose!"

David Bowie.
This was the only none-creepy, young photo of him I could find.

John Entwhistle.
"No, I will never even let you come close to my damn bass, damn it."

*Note to all of you: I have not posted a picture of Charlie Watts because all of the pictures on google images are of him as an old man. If I showed you those you would think I was insane.*

AND {drumroll, please}
Eric Idle!
Please don't ask.
Earworm of today.
'Gold on the ceiling' by the Black Keys.

PS: Guess who lost their camera again?

No comments:

Post a Comment