Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy easter

  My easter was great. How was yours? I must say that this easter fully reached my expectations, candy wise. My family left our house on friday carrying almost no junk food and then left with a bag of mini eggs, chocolate cupcakes, a couple of belgian chocolate chickens, a quarter of my dad's birthday cake, some interesting looking twinkie-eggs, a box of ferraro rocher and to top it off, some kinder eggs with chocolate instead of toys inside them. Needless to say, we did eat most of them in the last 48 hours. I must be about 50% chocolate by now, but of course I still feel the need to eat more.


I stayed with extended family and stayed up until about 12:30pm playing backgammon and watching doctor who. I am fairly surprised that I'm not sick. 



Sorry about the next 4 or 5 pictures. This is just what happens when I'm bored and have chocolate.
This hapless Ferraro Rocher doesn't stand a chance.


Yummy!


The chocolate still hasn't noticed.


Look at this beautiful cupcake! It actually does look kind of crappy, but inside, it's fantastic!
I have 5 of these wonderful, glorious, fattening miniscule cakes! Well, four now....

No comments:

Post a Comment