Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh my goodness gracious....

British Advertisements! Who doesn't love 'em? Well, maybe some people will find this website called 'Gorgeous' bizarre, but I'm not one of them. Oh, how I love the U.K, even their advertisements are entertaining. I found this website yesterday, when I was bored stiff and needed to do something. Trust me. It's all here, play dough, the rolling stones songs, waterslides and even slug racing are included in these adds. This website is so cool, they even have one add where William and Kate are having a wedding to rap music, and the pope is dancing... Super cool. Okay, but back to the real, Canadian (Sigh) world. There was a 'Cops for cancer' yard sale/flea market thing going on and everything there was between 25 cents and 2$.
I got some magazines and a 25 cent book on London, England. Today my teacher showed us her fridge magnet set of Sheakespearien insults. My 3 favorite new insults are "Thou art a mechanical toad minion", "Thou errant hasty-witted bugbear" and "Thou weedy tickle-brained foot-licker".  Someone should really use these insults on Rusty Hicks or Steven Harper. Hungry for more? Click here! Wonderful!

1 comment: