Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Paul's website

Yesterday I was surfing the web on the phone when I happened upon this wonderful website. 
This is Paul's site, and if you click on the link, you will come to a photo collection that's called 'pulling faces' this collection both made me have way less respect for him, and think that he is way cooler at the same time. In lieu of this 'Paul' talk, I have taken a photo of my drawing of him. He is not pulling a face in this one, he is just looking beautiful like Paul is.  (By the by, look at the forth pic. Freaking 'the shining' right? Also, he's with fat cops in one of those pictures, I bet they're his buddies)


A wonderful Paul Mccartney song that was also in James Bond.
I don't think that bouncy sort of chorus is in James Bond, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment