Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Monday, April 16, 2012

I Love My Helmet

I Bought this helmet at 'Green Street' downtown. It's across from no frills and has very tasty helmets. I had a splurge and bought one for (OH MY GOSH) 50$. My excuse; It may save my life someday. I Bought this beautiful british shirt at value village with Anwyn and Augusta. (We had a bus adventure to chapters and ended up trying on hats at value village.) I after that went on a walk with Rhys and Anwyn down by the water and I am very angry at myself because I didn't bring my freaking Camera and it was
AH-MAZ-ING outside. Grrrrrrrr.... Whatever. I'll bring it next time.

It's A 'Nutcase' brand helmet and it is just terribly epic.
You Don't even know.
This is my 5$ Value Village shirt. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment