Welcome to earth

Nerd is the word.

Monday, April 23, 2012

My magnificent weekend; Ooh la la music cake

  Well, this weekend was quite enjoyable. I went to my friend Charlotte's house and met Anwyn there as well, and then had a birthday party for every musician we could think of. We then were very nerdy and actually baked them a cake and put all of their names on it. Wow. We were geniuses. We went and bought pink icing at foodland and saw two cute little mallard ducks, I actually managed to take a picture of them before they waddled off. Canada must be really boring, I just realized, because people get really over-exited because of ducks. But, I must say, they were really cute ducks. 
These are a bunch of wonderful photos of us baking a cake, and ducks.



See what I mean about the wonderful ducks?

Anyway, then we bought the icing, walked home, Augusta came over, we put on some records, iced the cakes and then...
Before
middle
After
Also after
The grand finally!

Just to let you know, this is what it says on our cakes....
Cake #1
Johny, Paulie, George, Ringo, Roger, Pete, Moonie, John, Julian, Fab, Albert, Nick, Robert, John Paul, Bonzo, Jimmy, Kurt, Krist, Anwyn, Half of Donovan, Gus.

Cake #2
  Mick, Keef, Charlie, Bill, Bowie, Beck, Bobby, Bret, Jemaine, Nikolai, Alex, Matt, Freddie, Syd, Grohl, Jem, Char, and then the last half of Donovan.

Hooray! All done!

1 comment:

  1. NOM NOM NOM CAAAAAKE! Hey that's me! Does that officially give me permission to post pics of you on my blog? Ha ha, just kidding :) Those ducks are sickkk!
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete